View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #10
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected

It is incredibly unlikely that the Texans let jj walk. They'll probably get rid of guys like ninja, manning, tate, etc in the next few years to clear space for cush and watt. When schaub and/or andre are gone in the next five years, they'll finally have some cap to play with.

I could seriously see them cutting andre or schaub in two years to make room for watt if necessary.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2