View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #33
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 266978 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
I tell you what, I will GIVE you both preseason games (that's 2 tickets to each game, 4 total)..... and you GIVE me only 2 tickets to the Broncos OR Patriots. So you get 4 tickets and I get 2, that's a great deal for you. You get twice as many tickets, you are trading me 2 and I give you 4. Wanna trade??????
Silly comparison. You are hung up on the number printed on the ticket which is meaningless. You bought a bundle for a price. You as a SEASON ticket holder pay for the SEASON which you knew very well included the preseason when you signed up. You might as well be whining about regular season games. Clearly people want the Patriots game more than the Jags game - "oh my god why should I have to pay as much for the Jags as for the Patriots?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I don't see it the same way. I'm not a season ticket holder, so I don't want to speak for them, but for me, I'd only be interested in the 8 home regular season games. I'd only be interested in the preseason games, if they were reasonably priced.

Selling the preseason games at full price is like making you buy a flip phone at the iPhone price when you buy an iPhone.
They aren't separate items. When you go to a restaurant you don't get to create your own menu and price it yourself. You choose from theirs. For all 32 teams, for that matter every league I am aware of, if you buy the season you are also buying the preseason.