View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #32
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What moral or legal rule would they be violating? They offer a package of 10 games for X depending on where you sit. You accepted.

This whining is ridiculous. I guess it is morally and legally wrong for the grocery store to make you buy the rind on the watermelon.
I don't see it the same way. I'm not a season ticket holder, so I don't want to speak for them, but for me, I'd only be interested in the 8 home regular season games. I'd only be interested in the preseason games, if they were reasonably priced.

Selling the preseason games at full price is like making you buy a flip phone at the iPhone price when you buy an iPhone.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote