View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #30
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Like I mentioned earlier, this is a shameful practice. Requiring you to buy an inferior product at full price when you're buying the real product at full price has to be not just morally, but also legally wrong. I wonder if anyone has ever challenged the NFL on this practice? Do we have any legal experts that could shed some light on this subject?
What moral or legal rule would they be violating? They offer a package of 10 games for X depending on where you sit. You accepted.

This whining is ridiculous. I guess it is morally and legally wrong for the grocery store to make you buy the rind on the watermelon.