View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #29
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Believe me, I KNOW what I have to pay for. My Texans bill was $8,075.00 in for the 2013 season. Look at it anyway YOU want, but we pay full price for exhibition games that do not matter.
Like I mentioned earlier, this is a shameful practice. Requiring you to buy an inferior product at full price when you're buying the real product at full price has to be not just morally, but also legally wrong. I wonder if anyone has ever challenged the NFL on this practice? Do we have any legal experts that could shed some light on this subject?
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote