View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #28
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Folks, they are going to require all ten games for season ticket holders. They would be stupid not to do so. Who would be stupid enough to say "sure I will sell the tickets nobody wants, you take the rest." Once you get over that, the rest is irrelevant or is just shuffling the math. $100 a game for 10 games = $1000. "Gottverdammt $100 per game for preseason games, same as regular season, are you insane?" $20 per game for preseason and $120 per for regular season. Still required to buy all 10. Feeling good now? Still $1000.
Believe me, I KNOW what I have to pay for. My Texans bill was $8,075.00 for the 2013 season. Look at it anyway YOU want, but we pay full price for exhibition games that do not matter.

Last edited by OrangeLotPole8; 07-19-2013 at 01:34 PM.
OrangeLotPole8 is offline   Reply With Quote