View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #123
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

I'm sorry if this response seems impersonable to a degree and my that it's short.......

BUT, Thank you BLUE CREW and other friends for all y'alls support for my "Moms" and me over the years.

She is in a better place! No more pain!!! While I believe that, it doesn't stop my pain and loss... I'm proud to admit that I am a "Mommas" boy!!!!

BUT

I take huge solace in all y'alls thoughts, prayers and love. You people mean the world to me!! The same way that Ronny and Mitch received a text from me: "Moms is gone"

Both were on there way to visit me last night. One coming from Shreveport LA and the other from Dallas.