View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #40
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 219123 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For those worried about cush's knee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ok. He's still considered one of the most renowned orthopedic surgeons in the Nation. I'm not going to pretend I know what happened with the Redskins, but if he says Cushing's clear after the standard nine months I'm going to trust him.
As opposed to the ill-conceived RGIII scenario(s).......and for the fact that also he is not the Texans team physician, I to feel comfortable with his clearance to return to play. Time will tell WHAT return Cushing can show us.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote