View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #93
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
But with Kubiak's known mistrust of rookies, I don't expect this new QB to start immediately. So that means -- barring some complete meltdown -- Schaub is probably our starter for the next two seasons.
I cannot see that. I don't see kubiak drafting Schaub's replacement and having Schaub hanging in the wind.

Texans don't really jerk guys around like that. I think either Schaub will be here, they'll trade up or take a qb very high that they feel comfortable starting early on, or they'll let Yates and keenum battle for the job with perhaps a good rookie in the mix.

I just don't see them creating an awkward situation on the team where everyone knows Schaub is on his way out and this young hot shot rookie is here to take his spot because Schaub didn't perform how they wanted him to.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote