View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #92
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
steelb, do you think he has the "hangie downies" to do that or do you think Rick would just say "this is what I'm gonna do?"
I think the fact that Rick Smith came out, in front of everyone, and said "Schaub needs to step up in big situations." is as close as the Texans' front office will come to saying "Crap or get off the pot, Matt. Get it done - THIS YEAR."

Usually when Smithiak makes those sort of "so-and-so needs to play better..." statements, the guy rises to the challenge or Smith soon finds his replacement.

I won't say Schaub is on the hot seat, but its not far from it.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote