View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #91
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed,

They are probably going to let this yr play out and if Schaub performs poorly they will look for his eventual replacement.
This is what I've been saying. We've had other positions that we've had to fix the past couple of years and we've had a QB who was at the very least very serviceable. I think we've done a lot to plug a lot of important holes the past couple of drafts and that should set us up to go after a QB in next year's draft if we have to. And we could come away with an awesome QB without even having to break the bank to trade up into the first few picks of the first round.

I'm not even sure if Schaub has to perform that poorly for them to make the change.

But with Kubiak's known mistrust of rookies, I don't expect this new QB to start immediately. So that means -- barring some complete meltdown -- Schaub is probably our starter for the next two seasons.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote