View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #27
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Folks, they are going to require all ten games for season ticket holders. They would be stupid not to do so. Who would be stupid enough to say "sure I will sell the tickets nobody wants, you take the rest." Once you get over that, the rest is irrelevant or is just shuffling the math. $100 a game for 10 games = $1000. "Gottverdammt $100 per game for preseason games, same as regular season, are you insane?" $20 per game for preseason and $120 per for regular season. Still required to buy all 10. Feeling good now? Still $1000.
I understand the business side, just what if or wishful thinking on my part. Thought I was clear in stating the difference in what I want versus what I know I will get. Now back to my part time job to pay for the golden rules.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote