View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Preseason tickets suck, it doesn't matter what team or market you follow. I am in the Bullpen for the Texans and I look at it at $87.50 for 8 games, not 10 games. I know it won't happen, but I wish they would just charge season ticket buyers for the "regular season"...... and then sell the preseason to whoever wanted to buy them. Just my 2 cents......
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
My 2 cents as well. First game against Miami will probably showcase starters for a quarter, and three quarters to look at who will possibly make the final 53 for the same ticket price as the Texans vs. the Colts on Sunday night football. That is a problem with me, but I know if I want the tickets that's the price I pay.

It would be nice to have a fixed price for the eight regular games, and fill stadium preseason at a discount for regulars as well as those who can't afford the ticket price for the regular but still get a feel for the atmosphere of professional football, somewhat. Of course that would decrease the yearly Forbes value/profits slightly.
Folks, they are going to require all ten games for season ticket holders. They would be stupid not to do so. Who would be stupid enough to say "sure I will sell the tickets nobody wants, you take the rest." Once you get over that, the rest is irrelevant or is just shuffling the math. $100 a game for 10 games = $1000. "Gottverdammt $100 per game for preseason games, same as regular season, are you insane?" $20 per game for preseason and $120 per for regular season. Still required to buy all 10. Feeling good now? Still $1000.