View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Preseason tickets suck, it doesn't matter what team or market you follow. I am in the Bullpen for the Texans and I look at it at $87.50 for 8 games, not 10 games. I know it won't happen, but I wish they would just charge season ticket buyers for the "regular season"...... and then sell the preseason to whoever wanted to buy them. Just my 2 cents......
My 2 cents as well. First game against Miami will probably showcase starters for a quarter, and three quarters to look at who will possibly make the final 53 for the same ticket price as the Texans vs. the Colts on Sunday night football. That is a problem with me, but I know if I want the tickets that's the price I pay.

It would be nice to have a fixed price for the eight regular games, and fill stadium preseason at a discount for regulars as well as those who can't afford the ticket price for the regular but still get a feel for the atmosphere of professional football, somewhat. Of course that would decrease the yearly Forbes value/profits slightly.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote