View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #89
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
steelb, do you think he has the "hangie downies" to do that or do you think Rick would just say "this is what I'm gonna do?"
I think Rick will do what Gary tells him to do when it comes to who Gary wants on his offense. Likewise with Wade and the defense.

If Schaub continues his late seaslon decline next yr I could see Gary growing a pair and making a move. The question is would he trade for an established NFL QB, (Cousins) or move up in the draft and pick a Bridgewater/Boyd/Fales/McCarron/Murray etc....

If Casey Pachall is straightened out he would be my pick in the 2/3rd rd. This doesn't even include Johnny Football.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote