View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #22
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Makes perfect sense,

people impulse buy, things come up loss of job, need for money for items such as clothes food ect. people are then forced to sell the tickets they bought, at a reduced rate in order to get back some of the loss

What is so hard about that?
I'm only speaking for myself on this response. My tickets aren't on impulse and I have made significant sacrifices in part time jobs to pay for my entertainment. If something comes up that I can no longer afford ticket on a year by year basis, I will sell the entire season ticket hopefully for a profit. Then if I can afford one of two games I would purchase in the cheap seats. My Cowboys tickets are $125 a pop, and even if I sold at a reduced rate, it would be nowhere near $8, which IMO would be pointless. In that situation I would take a slight reduction or gift a relative or charity. But, an opposing fan will not be relaxing in my seat for 8 bucks. I will probably place 2 or 4 tickets on Ticket Exchange for the season's opener against the Giants "Hookem?".
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote