Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #224
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I said you had a problem with him, which was the exact words you used to describe him missing being a coach at a football camp. Nobody said you didn't like him.
This was your post:

Quote:
If missing a football camp is the big indicator that you have found for not liking what Manziel is doing this offseason then I think you were just looking for a reason to have a problem with him.
What did I say about his entire offseason? When did I say I didn't like what he was doing? Am I wrong to say he made a mistake for missing the football camp? It was a stupid decision by Manziel. It seems everyone but you can admit and understand that.

Perhaps, you have been hitting that bong a little too much.