View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #82
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 323040 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yes, he did. I'm probably way off base here with nothing to go on but my gut feeling but it's been kicked around a few times here.

That gut feeling being I would not be at all surprised to see Kubes and Rick do a Matt Schaub V2.0. That being calling his old mentor Big Shanny and working a deal that puts Kirk Cousins in a Texans uni.

Granted his playing time has been somewhat limited but when he played, he played well and he knows the system.

Prolly won't happen but if it did I wouldn't be at all surprised and very pleased.

Just my
If I'm Shannie, I'm not so sure I do that deal. Until RGIII shows that he's not going to get himself killed OR The Shannies show that they're not going to kill RGIII with their play-calling, I'm expecting them to keep Cousins around as a really nice insurance policy.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote