View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #27
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm pretty sure finding guys who are "cheap" to play the QB spot is not a good idea at all. The Texans are probably looking for Schaub's replacement, but as 90% of the NFL has shown us, finding a great QB is no small task at all. I mean look at who the Chiefs have had playing QB for the last 20 years, or the Bears, or the Lions or the Browns or one of the other myriad of teams who draft, trade for, and start terrible QB's.

Kubiak got us a decent QB after the David Carr experience, I'll trust him to try to do the same thing after Schaub.
Yes, he did. I'm probably way off base here with nothing to go on but my gut feeling but it's been kicked around a few times here.

That gut feeling being I would not be at all surprised to see Kubes and Rick do a Matt Schaub V2.0. That being calling his old mentor Big Shanny and working a deal that puts Kirk Cousins in a Texans uni.

Granted his playing time has been somewhat limited but when he played, he played well and he knows the system.

Prolly won't happen but if it did I wouldn't be at all surprised and very pleased.

Just my

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote