Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #223
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
When did I say anything about not liking him? I love Johnny Football. Nothing but respect for what he has done for the football program. He shouldn't have missed an event that he committed to just because he got drunk. That was immature. At no point have I said he is a bad guy or that I don't like him. You are apparently taking what other posters have said and ascribing their thoughts to my posts.
I said you had a problem with him, which was the exact words you used to describe him missing being a coach at a football camp. Nobody said you didn't like him.