View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For those worried about cush's knee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I can't wait, man. IMO, he's still the linchpin of our defense. His energy and aggressiveness is essential to our D. To me, he's the difference between a top 15 D to a top 5.

The problem I have is who's pairing up with him? I'm not willing to count on Sharpton for dittly.
Last year it was Bradie James that was paired with Cushing and everything was pretty much hunky dory. If the Psycho is even at 3/4ths of what he was in the first 7 weeks of 2012 then anything we get from Sharpton will be gravy (And the bar being Bradie James isn't exactly a high bar we're talking about here). You also still have Brooks Reed playing next to him on the other side, and while he's not a sack artist, he's still a decent LB.