Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #222
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If missing a football camp is the big indicator that you have found for not liking what Manziel is doing this offseason then I think you were just looking for a reason to have a problem with him.

If he's missing practices at A&M that's your warning sign, blowing off a Manning football camp for kids is fairly small potatoes for a college football player in all honesty. At least he's not getting arrested and jailed for felonies (Like we have seen in almost every offseason for college football ever). If he's not giving points to A&M in the Fulmer Cup then it should probably be considered a successful offseason.
When did I say anything about not liking him? I love Johnny Football. Nothing but respect for what he has done for the football program. He shouldn't have missed an event that he committed to just because he got drunk. That was immature. At no point have I said he is a bad guy or that I don't like him. You are apparently taking what other posters have said and ascribing their thoughts to my posts.