Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #220
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Re-read my post. I said that I really don't care about his partying. Hasn't been all that long since I was his age, and I STILL like to party a little. My problem with Manziel is what he did at the Manning football camp. He could have kept himself straight for one weekend. It concerns me that he couldn't do that.

That said, I won't actually "worry" about it until it appears to be damaging his game on the field.
If missing a football camp is the big indicator that you have found for not liking what Manziel is doing this offseason then I think you were just looking for a reason to have a problem with him.

If he's missing practices at A&M that's your warning sign, blowing off a Manning football camp for kids is fairly small potatoes for a college football player in all honesty. At least he's not getting arrested and jailed for felonies (Like we have seen in almost every offseason for college football ever). If he's not giving points to A&M in the Fulmer Cup then it should probably be considered a successful offseason.