View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #77
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Quote:
Yesterday we had Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell saying Schaub needs to be a better “crunch time” player. Today Texans General Manager Rick Smith appeared on NFL AM and said that Schaub has to play better in the biggest games, against the best teams.
I found it interesting how many times Kubiak said that Arian seemed to play better on the bigger stages.

I've heard him say the same thing about Andre.

I wondered, "If I were Matt Schaub & my coach said this about my RB & my WR... & we keep failing in those situations...

is he trying to tell me something?"