View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #76
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The solution is to grab cheap guys and groom them until you find one that is better. Or wait until you are in position to draft one that you think is better. Or be aggressive and trade up for one.

Another possible solution would have been to let him walk and chase after Peyton Manning.

Hard to have any possible solution when you aren't actively exploring options.
I'm pretty sure finding guys who are "cheap" to play the QB spot is not a good idea at all. The Texans are probably looking for Schaub's replacement, but as 90% of the NFL has shown us, finding a great QB is no small task at all. I mean look at who the Chiefs have had playing QB for the last 20 years, or the Bears, or the Lions or the Browns or one of the other myriad of teams who draft, trade for, and start terrible QB's.

Kubiak got us a decent QB after the David Carr experience, I'll trust him to try to do the same thing after Schaub.