View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I know Baltimore got some good fortune and got into the SB last year, but they still played really good football on top of all the luck they had.
When it counted they played some really good football. They played some stinkers in 2012 as well.

Quote:
I don't care to look back in ten years and remember that Schaub put up some good numbers and the team as a whole was good but could never get over the hump. That means zilch to me.
I feel ya.

Quote:
I want a superbowl. And I feel that in football, you should be able to put together a squad good enough to at least make it there once every 10-15 years on average. If you aren't doing that in the NFL then I don't think you'redoing it right. 1 trip to the superbowl every 10-15 years on average is not a lot to ask of for a good organization I don't think.
Sounds reasonable.