View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #65
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Personally, I don't think they end up with a better record than either the Colts or the Texans in the division, and I have a hard time putting them ahead of any possible WC teams in the AFC (For what it's worth I think the Dolphins have a much better chance of getting to the playoffs).
I think the Bengals will win the north, Ravens, Chiefs, & Dolphins will be fighting for the WC.