View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Say that reminds me. Remember when San Diego was a perennial play-off team? You know, for a good while there they had no competition in the division. They had LT & Sproles, & Gates, & Merriman, & Wade, & Olshansky & they had a pretty good club.

Never got to the Super Bowl though. It was always one reason or another.

When I see the Schaub hate I think people are thinkinig about those Chargers. Where Phillip Rivers was good, but he wasn't good enough to overcome the mishaps or what not that an NFL team will encounter as they make a run for a Championship.

Looking back it's hard to argue. Rivers had all the stats, his team would win a game in the play offs.... but that was about it.

I get that that could very well be the case. I understand if you believe in your heart of hearts that is the case, then now is the time to find your QB of the future.

Personally I always felt that if you see a guy that you think has what it takes & you can get him without selling your future, go for it. Unless I've got Tom Brady or Peyton Manning I'm not too worried about hurting anyone's feelings (maybe I'd add Brees & Rodgers to that list as well).

But it doesn't upset me that Kubiak didn't feel that Kaepernick or Wilson was that guy, the guy to take that chance on.... It also wouldn't surprise me if he thinks Yates or Keenum is that guy.