Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #216
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How you take my comments as being a hater is beyond me, but maybe you're just a jock rider. If that's is the case, then I fully understand.

Maybe you should tuck your emotions away for a second.
You do sound like a hater.

That said, Manziel has got to get his act together. I don't blame him for partying, but get your ****ing act together when it involves going to a football camp led by football royalty like the Mannings. Not to mention he crushed the hopes of some high school kids who had gotten all excited about getting trained by Johnny Football.

He has some growing up to do. There is no question about that but until he shows himself to be unprepared in an actual game, you'd sound like less of a hater to tone down those comments. It makes you sound foolish or just anti-A&M.