View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #62
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 28271 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
You should change your user name to 'The Promisor'

Is Schaub a top 10 QB? Depends on who you ask

Can Schaub get us to the SB? Depends on who you ask

Does Schaub have a strong arm? Depends on who you ask

Is Schaub an "elite" QB? Depends on who you ask

See where I'm going here? Rankings = Everyone has theirs and they mean absolutely nothing to me except maybe a smidgeon of entertainment
What are you doing here? What is the function of a message board? You can ask similar questions like the ones you just asked on every opinion based topic ever seen on a message board. Thanks for your input though.

I asked for solutions. You changed the direction of the argument in an attempt to mock me. Let's go back 2 posts.... What is your solution?

I think this year everyone will see that Schaub is truly the 9th ranked QB. It's not Schaub's fault Casey and Dre were dropping TDs down the stretch. It's not his fault that defenses had our number down the stretch last year (overload the left side of the line, force Foster to the right, double Andre and have a solid safety cover up OD).

Kevin Walter was absolutely worthless. Everyone talks about his game changing blocking, but the dude was rated below average by Pro Football Focus at blocking and couldn't separate from a wet paper sack let alone an NFL corner.

This is the year. A Schaub led Texan team that can avoid big injuries by our key players and we are AFC Championship game or bust IMO. #9 is about to take us to the dance, I'll bet on that.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote