Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013   #209
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

We'll be fine when Manziel leaves. I believe in Kevin Sumlin and his system.
But yeah, Manziel needs to be in Championship or bust attitude. This is the statement year if he's planning on leaving for the draft.

As for the Bama game, I don't think we'll be crushed. We might lose a tight game, but not crushed. We have some cream puffs prior to the bama game for the team to get acclimated to football. Hopefully they'll be back in the swing of things when the tide comes to Kyle. The 12th Man, myself iincluded (got my damn sports pass) will be waiting for them to help out our team win this thing.
Manziel, just bring us home.