View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #52
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
He had 3 chances to clinch HFA last yr. Schaub took last yrs team as far as Yates did the yr before. This speaks volumes to me.

Speaks volumes that you credit Yates for a lot of work the Schaub did

Quote:
in 2009 despite one of the easiest schedules ever made he couldn't get the team over the hump and into the playoffs like the elite QB's do.

Again thats on Schaub?

Quote:
I like Schaub, but I believe he's damaged goods, who will do well to make it though the season, much less play at a high level late in the season. Not that any of this is his fault.

Id like to see him perform better late as well
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote