View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #20
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Of course I am a Cowboys fan die hard to the core!!! but "talent"? sadly that word is
as foreign to me as soap is to a homeless person. cause the sad reality is? they aren't
talented like many think they are

in fact it would take some major digging in order to discover the origin of when they
actually had "talent" worth a damn! This is a franchise that has fallen from it's axis
of grace and turned into the second coming of the Al Davis nightmare era

Jerruh doesn't know how to get out of his own way and fans don't know how to stop
kissing his ass every year! it's the recipe for yearly disaster which I know none of you
feel sorry for

However that is the main story concerning them nothing new to see here moving along
just convert and say