View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #47
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was about to write the same thing, concerning Romo. I'm not so high on Rivers. Romo is the type of QB I'd like to have, but I'd be hoping Kubiak can whip the crazy out of him. Maybe he can, who knows?
I think part of Romo's problem is that it's a freak show in Dallas. We've seen it before where guys will do better in systems with more structure and less lee way for foolishness.

Look how bad Alex Smith was under all those bad coaches he had when it was chaos around there. Then Harbaugh comes in and implements a real system and gets the best out of the guy. I think certain coaches get more out of players (or specific positions). I think Kubiak has that going with his QB's.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote