View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We won 13 games in 2012. Schaub has won way more of the games he started in the last 2 years than he lost, or didn't close. That also includes against play off caliber teams.
How many big games has he won?

Games that would clinch HFA?

Playoff games?

This yr is the yr that we will learn alot about Schaub and his health. (1st place schedule, NFC West) playing against really good/great defenses. I'm just hoping Schaub's foot holds out for a full season, I've got my doubts
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote