View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Not sure anyone's ever argued that Peyton was clutch. The knock on him since his college days has been that he isn't clutch. He finally broke through with a Super Bowl, so people don't harp on it as much, but I also don't hear this effusive praise of his clutch play, either. His brother, on the other hand, seems to have the clutch moniker so far.
I wouldn't call a 6-5 play-offs records as clutch either, especially when you look at the scoreboard. Look at the Giants defense to see how many points they allowed in all those eleven games.

The most they ever allowed was 23 points.

If you tell me the Texans D can perform as well as the Giants Defense, I'll say if Schaub fails then he's garbage.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote