View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #55
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Kinda hard to be ignorant of something when Dallas fans are facing the same thing
right now dude
?????? Seriously ?????? DB was trying to be nice to you. As you would say, let me dummy it down for you. He was not saying that you were ignorant of the concept of meddlesome owners, he was saying you are ignorant about Bud Adams. And he is correct because he was referring to the incredibly ignorant, vile, stupid, offensive post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
You act as if the guy is Jerruh or Al Davis, he deserves more credit and respect than that
Al Gore never would have invented the internet if he thought something that disgusting would appear on it. My advice - man up and admit "yeah that was ignorant".