View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #29
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Good post & I understand most of it.

I'm going to assume at least one of Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson, or Luck will be on your top 9.... and if you're starting a new team, that's probably the way it should be.

But that don't make them top 9 QBs.

At one time, Tony Romo & Phillip Rivers would have been on everybody's top 9 to start a franchise with. But looking back, we see that might not have been the "no-brainer" we thought it was.

Both Romo & Rivers are talented mofos..... but their decision making isn't where it needs to be on a consistent basis.
I'd still take Romo and Rivers over Schaub in our system with our same personnel/coaching around them.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote