View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If I'm starting a team today, Schaub wouldn't be in the top 9 QB's that I'd grab. But I do think that in our system we can win a superbowl with him.
Good post & I understand most of it.

I'm going to assume at least one of Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson, or Luck will be on your top 9.... and if you're starting a new team, that's probably the way it should be.

But that don't make them top 9 QBs.

At one time, Tony Romo & Phillip Rivers would have been on everybody's top 9 to start a franchise with. But looking back, we see that might not have been the "no-brainer" we thought it was.

Both Romo & Rivers are talented mofos..... but their decision making isn't where it needs to be on a consistent basis.