Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #203
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
I have no idea wtf you're trying to say, but yes, he was arrested last spring.

johnny is an immature ****, but god damnit, he's ****in' great at football
If your addressing my post, I'm saying Manziel has done more for Aggie football than any player in the last 50 yrs. (Made them relevant in the SEC) and the studentbody/cops/Bryan, College Station citizenry are doing everything they can to make his life as hard as possible there.

Cant a 20 yr old college kid be a 20 yr old college kid? When Johnny Football is gone after next yr and A&M falls back into irrelevance again they will have nobody to blame but themselves. They wont be as bad as the Coach Fran yrs, which really provided great humor for other colleges around the state, but I wouldn't count on finishing in the top 10 again any time soon.

BTW, how many confrence championships has Sumlin won? I could see him winning 8-10 games a yr for the next 4-5 yrs with Sherman's guys and then giving A&M the Gillispie maneuver.

Hope that helps clarify my previous post.