View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013   #11
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For those worried about cush's knee...

Everybody who thinks Cushing's full recovery and back to his former self/form
right off of the bat in the 2013 season is a slam-dunk is in deep denial IMO. I expect him to recover and continue his career in the NFL, but I think how soon he recovers is very uncertain and his return to 100% of his old self is also uncertain.
I'm not trying to be a pessimist here, I'm just suggesting that what kind of player Cushing is when he completes his recovery may fall short of what he was prior to his injury. We just have to wait and see.
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote