View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brandon Harris: lost cause?

I love Brandon Harris.

Not like, Love.

He's scrappy, he's good in coverage, gets to the ball, & he ain't scurred if yo name be Reggie Wayne.

He got a couple of penalties for being aggressive & not allowing the receiver to push him around. I like it. I'd much rather my guy take that call, than to let it go (the refs weren't going to call the foul on Reggie Wayne) & give up a TD.

I do like McCain, totally different skill set though. We've also McCain play at a high level (2009) a low level (2010), sorta hig (2011), slipp'n again (2012)..... it's going to be interesting to see what the coaches do with those two.