View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: McCain proposes end to NFL blackout rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
You weren't going to Texans games and only watching them on TV during commercial breaks when they were horrible?
I'm not going to lie, I'm as fair weather as they come. First two years I watched every game start to finish. I think I joined the original board in 2004 (Maybe '05 like my info says). I had high hopes for the team, but started to become disillusioned in year 3. I hadn't gone to see an actual game at that time, instead I'd watch the good game & check on the Texans game every now & then..... keep in mind we (my family) were all young back then. We'd have a watch party every week. There would be Cowboy fans, 49er fans, Saints fans, Patriot Fans, even a Steeler fan & we'd watch together.

It's kinda hard to convince everyone to watch the Texans at that time.

I bought my season tickets in 2006 when they fired Capers... & they hired Kubiak. Since then, I don't think the team has been horrible. Parts of the team has been horrible.

When we start to suck again, I've got no idea what I'll do. I don't know if I can be like some of you, or like the Bills, Lions, Oakland, 49ers (until recently) fans who stuck around for a decade of bad football.... in the last few years I've stayed until the clock read zero, though many of us left well before that. I don't know that I could do that for 10 years.