View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013   #10
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Yep, went to some practices back in the day when it'd just be a couple guys standing around watching the one-on-ones between a DLineman and Olineman and you were so close you could almost reach out and touch them. But then had the opportunity to go to a practice in the last couple years and that same scene was now a very large crowd. So not as enjoyable with the easy access as the first few years, but that's the price of success I guess.
Yea , my bro and I have been going for the past 4 - 5 years and at first it was nice to go and enjoy the hardworking atmosphere . It felt like a private practice with about 100 or 200 there. It's not the same ,but I just love going and knowing football season's here !!!