View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013   #9
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52455 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm with ya, man. I went every year up until last season. Waaay too crowded for that space. I like all Texans fans, but I'd rather not be shoulder to shoulder with you. Ha

I might go to a weekday morning practice if I'm off, but not going to make it a point like I used to.
Yep, went to some practices back in the day when it'd just be a couple guys standing around watching the one-on-ones between a DLineman and Olineman and you were so close you could almost reach out and touch them. But then had the opportunity to go to a practice in the last couple years and that same scene was now a very large crowd. So not as enjoyable with the easy access as the first few years, but that's the price of success I guess.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote