View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013   #40
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Why in the Hell would he sabotage his own team to get back at the city of
Houston??? that makes no sense what so ever!!! I mean I can see if it were
done out of egotistical stupidity but to get back at Houston?

not buying it
You are not too dialed in I see. I wouldn't say Bud Adams drafted Vince to intentionally sabotage his team. He demanded his staff draft him because he knew how many fans in Houston wanted Vince drafted by the Texans and the fact that former mayor Lanier's wife was on the radio clamoring for the Texans to draft him.

The first thing Bud did after the draft was fly Vince to Houston and paraded him all around town. Notice he didn't take him around Nashville.

Bud's arrogance and stupidity in trying to get back at Houston backfired in his fat face and set his team back who knows how many seasons because of the dominio effect this had.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote