View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013   #179
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Even though the Girls don't have a FB on the roster, I think they've spent their wad on promising TEs to go with Witten...........a 2nd rounder, a 2nd year vet FA and another vet FA (don't remember their names). They're probably going to go the route of the failed Casey experiment.
Gavin Escobar, San Diego State. He was considered the 3rd/4th best TE talent in the 13 class. In the end he will be Witten's replacement, nearly 6'6" 257 with frame to tack on another 10 easy can run like the wind, shift on the line (which Cowboys embrace) with huge catching radius. To go with Terrance Williams both I had rated higher than Frederick but what difference does that make now or what order they got them all in first three rounds. Plus they bolstered secondary with an excellent safety prospect in Wilcox then a fav of mine @ CB BW Webb. Adding Joseph was a steal. Overall too much focus on their #1 overall selection.

Vonta would help OL protection for Romo, good pick up if true.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote