View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013   #105
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
That highlight although not the most impressive shows that Jean has the physical size and ability to be a play maker in this league. Big enough, fast enough if he can put it all together then he could be a damn good WR. I felt the same way about Dorin Dickerson though, although i am much more impressed with jean.
See also David Boston. With a much higher draft pick. Just sayin that Jean has much more upside at this stage.