View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013   #104
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I know most here think of him that way, with good reason, but I think last year he showed us some promise during the season. I know last year was his 2nd in the league but technically it was really his rookie season since the 1st he spent on IR. I think Kubes was "spoon feeding" him, along with Martin and Posey, waiting for them to develop as route runners and blockers, catching only a few passes here and there. It's too bad Posey had to get hurt near the end of the season. He was probably going to be one of the main WR's this year and definitely ahead of Jean and Martin. Now, I'm not sure when or even if he plays this season. But this should open up more opportunities for Jean and Martin. I guess only time and games played will tell. I'm hoping both will do well this season along with Hopkins.
I also would like to see Jean step up. However, I disagree Kubiak was spoon feeding him. I think Gary was looking for another option for MS and no one stepped up. The long TD was great but nothing much after. I will be rooting for him.