View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013   #32
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
On Bud Adams I was merely complimenting his ability to not want to interfere with the day to day aspects of the team
You couldn't be further to the truth. He went behind management and tried to shove Peyton Manning down their throats (after drafting Locker 8th overall) and also overruling staff on Vince Young.

I can keep going but that should suffice. I had no idea that an owner that hasn't won a title since 1961 had so much respect...and this is coming from a fan of the franchise.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote